Due to Hamilton being in lockdown, our Sunday Worship Services are postponed. Please join our live stream service on our Facebook page Sundays at 10:34 am.
We love gathering as a church family, and we appreciate your patience and grace as we navigate through this season. At this time, we are following the lead of our provincial and local governments to discern how to best protect our church family.
Please read the following information to stay up to date on how Crossfire is implementing the COVID-19 protocols.
- Crossfire is open for in-person Sunday morning service at 10:34, as well as live-streamed at our Crossfire Assembly Facebook page.
- General screening and temperature taking will be required upon entry into the building
- The use of hand sanitizer on entry and exit will be a requirement
- All those who attend our service are require to wear a mask or face covering unless they are exempt as per City of Hamilton By-Law 20-155 click here to learn more about the by-law. If you do not have a face covering we will provide one.
- If anyone has any symptoms of illness, we ask that they remain at home and watch the online service. As well, if you are uncomfortable with exposure to a large gathering then please stay at home and use the online option.
- Sunday Services will be limited to 30% capacity as per limitations set by the provincial government and will comply with the minimum social distancing recommendation of 6 feet / 2 metres.
- We ask that you register for our in-person Sunday services, and complete the preliminary screening questions. If you would like to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that once our sanctuary is filled to capacity, overflow will open up in the Meeting Room to stream the service.
- The doors will be open 30 minutes prior to the start of service,
- At this time, Crossfire will not be running a children’s program. Children and youth will be required to sit with their families/guardians during the service.
- Seating will be accommodated according to the family need and mobility challenges.
- Please note that the foyer is not to be used before or after service for gathering or fellowshipping.
- We would ask that any greetings or gatherings would conform to recommended social distancing standards and not include any form of physical greeting such as handshakes, hugs, high fives, elbow bumps or ankle taps.
- Tithes and offerings will be received in a lock box placed in the sanctuary or you can give via E-transfer or Canada Helps.
- Washrooms will be open, however they have limited use as the numbers entering at any given time will be reduced.
Should you have any questions about our churches response to Covid-19 please email email@example.com
Link to the latest Covid-19 information:
Coronavirus | City of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada